What’s up Fwends! How’s the heat wave working for yah? 🙂 me? I swear I can feel my fats melting, LOL!!! Who needs a liposuction girl?! It’s sooo hot! Anyways, let’s chill a bit with SOME of my favorite drugstore products that I love and had been loving for some time now. Who says they don’t like drugstore products? Gurl, you should… there’s a lot of nice drugstore products out there that are not only cheap but they also work wonders, you just have to know where to look.
So yeah, let’s hang out in Rite Aid, CVS and Walgreens from time to time, you’ll never know what you’ll find.
- Neutrogena Healthy Skin Pressed Powder– A very soft and light pressed powder that’s easy on the face and blots aways oil and shine. It has a light velvety finish that won’t make your face too matte. I really love this for a quick fix anywhere.
- Neutrogena Rapid Clear Stubborn Acne Cleanser – Yes girl, “stubborn acne” cleanser, for all your hard to remove raisins in the face. I use this a lot, specially on bad skin days, and it controlled all my raisins, LOL. With 10% Benzoyl Peroxide, you’ll get a lot of action with this. 🙂
- Nivea Essentially Enriched Body Lotion – An Allure best of beauty winner, this lotion hydrates the skin like no other. It won’t make your skin slippery, but just supple. It has almond oil that provides intense moisture for those with very very dry skin. I use this a lot during winter. It also has a nice and easy scent to it, if only it has an SPF.
- Neutrogena On-the-Spot Acne Treatment – Really love this for traveling, because you’ll never know when you’ll get those embarrassing roadblocks on the face 🙂 It also has a 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide that goes deep into the pores “on the spot” to kill the bacterias and minimize the appearance of pimples immediately. Trust me, it’s so much better than Toothpaste.
- Neosporin Lip Health Overnight Renewal Therapy – Petroleum jelly on the lips galore! nothing beats the good ol Petroleum J when it comes to lip hydration. I love this product so much because it’s so moisturizing and it stopped all my chapped lips issue. Just apply it every night and the next day you’re good to go. No need for hyped lip balms, well except for Dior Addict Lip Glow 🙂 and this goes skin deep, not sitting on top of your lips.
- Neutrogena Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask – One of the best hair care products I’ve tried. This is a weekly hair conditioning mask that is so moisturizing and is ideal for this hot and humid weather we’re having nowadays. Definitely controls frizz and flyaways. Great for dry to very dry hair types.
- Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water – Cheap and it works. Oh what would I do without this! For those makeup lovers out there, gone were the days where you feel guilty for constantly wearing makeup because makeup removers are expensive. Well, nowadays, don’tcha worry, Micellar Water is the answer. There’s a lot of Micellar Water brands out there, but this Garnier Micellar Water will work just fine. FYI: What’s the difference between the blue and the pink cap bottle? Blue is for waterproof makeups while Pink is for regular non-waterproof makeups.
Alrighty, see you next time…
Follow me on instagram: @reviewsandotherstuff | tumblr: Reviews & Other Stuff | Bloglovin: Reviews and Other Stuff