Hello, how are you all! Belated Happy Thanksgiving! I was working during Thanksgiving and didn’t really do anything else apart from writing and writing and writing. My fingers are practically numb by now, lol. I will be back to full-on blogging soon, I just gotta finish some assignments. If you’re wondering what’s on my wishlist this pandemic shopping season. Well, I’m definitely wishing for these.
- Chloe Nile Bracelet Bag – I love this bag, I want this bag (repeat 100000xxx times).
- Tom Ford Face Mask – Available at tomford.com. I swear I couldn’t care less about face mask styles and designs. As long as I have a face mask on, that’s good enough for me. But, OMG! Tom Ford face mask in soft pink? You bet I’ll be wearing it even when I’m alone at home, haha.
- Saint Laurent Mini Cassandra Satchel – I have officially become YSL obsessed by printing a photo of this gorgeous purse and attaching it to my mood board. There’s just something about them YSL bags that makes me drool.
- Anthropologie Gleaming Primrose Mirror – I’m dying to have this in my entryway. This is the ultimate influencer mirror, and it’s sooooo beautiful. lol.
- Pat McGrath Labs Mothership VII Eyeshadow (Divine Rose) – I haven’t tried this palette yet and it’s so pretty. I want to wear this every day, even when I’m asleep, lol.
- Stuart Weitzman 5050 Boots – What’s it with this gloomy weather and my addiction to Stuart Weitzman boots? I swear this will be the last time I will stare at these boots (not gonna happen).
- Venus et Fleur Fleura Vase – Available at venusetfleur.com. Flowers are my quick pick-me-ups in this pandemic, and the gorgeous dreamy floral presentation of these preserved pink roses with a stylish ceramic vase is the perfect definition of chic.
- Strathberry Mini East/West Bi-Color Shoulder Bag – OMG! I saw this color at my local Saks and what a beaut! My heart skipped a bit and almost dropped my phone while taking a gazillion snaps of this purse. Thanks to Meghan Markle for introducing this brand, now I can’t get enough of their stuff.
- Tom Ford Fucking Fabulous Candle – I don’t care if this candle smells so good or so bad. I hope this will help in making me feel f*cking fabulous again, hahaha, and this will make for a catchy décor in my living room.
- Dyson Airwrap Styler – This is probably the coolest hair gadget I’ve ever seen. Dyson applies their vacuum technology in this styler and this sure looks fast and easy to use. No more pandemic hair or Zoombarded hair, lol. The youtube videos are the proofs.
Those are the things on my wishlist for this season. What’s on your list? And what are you secretly wishing for? On a serious side note, I’m seriously hoping and wishing that this pandemic will end. I miss my life, I miss friends, and I miss the world. Keep holding on y’all.
Happy shopping and stay safe.
SHOP THIS POST