Hi friends! The Crème Shop recently released some BT21 skincare and makeup, and what an exciting moment for us kpop and kbeauty lovers. I, for one, is so stoked of all the colorful goodies I hauled from that trendy store. The cuteness of each product’s packaging is just on another level. You can tell from the photos of this review who my bias is and who my bias wreckers are.
Ready to see the stuff I hoarded? Keep on scrolling…
Printed Essence Sheet Masks
Never have I ever: tried an overnight face mask that made such a difference in my skin’s texture. My skin felt so smooth and so moisturized after using one of these masks. No more dull and sallow skin. Any of these masks is a keeper. I especially love the one from Chim and Mang. Use this while eating chicken noodle soup while trying different filters. Ya know what I mean? (wink wink)
- Mang’s Magical mask – with salicylic acid, tea tree, and niacinamide. Great for oily and acne-prone skin.
- Chimmy’s Charming mask – with Vitamin C, turmeric, and niacinamide. Works overnight to improve the skin’s texture and makes blackheads/whiteheads easy to remove.
- Shooky’s Shining mask – with hyaluronic acid, triple peptide, and manuka honey. Great nightly face mask.
Hydrogel Under Eye Patches – Just like the sheet masks, this one is so gel-like and will definitely improve the texture of the undereyes. You can pop this in the mini-fridge for extra coolness.
- Chimmy – Rejuvenating, calming, soothing, and extremely hydrating. Stays in place even for overnight use.
Printed Pore Strips – These actually work. Each strip pulls whiteheads and blackheads, and even clogged hairs. Just add a bit of water around the nasal area, and the strip will harden, which will then adhere very well to the skin.
Cutest lip balms I have ever seen. These really look like real macarons in terms of packaging, and each of the products has a distinctive yummy scent.
- Koya – Açai Berry. Delicious true berry scent.
- Mang – Birthday Cake. Smells like true vanilla whipped cream cake.
- Chimmy – Lemon Drop. True lemon.
These are some of the best makeup-removing towelettes I have ever tried. Each pack contains 20 prewet towelettes for 6 USD, and each has a very interesting scent. The towelettes remove all kinds of makeup and can remove waterproof eyeliners and mascaras.
- Cooky – Rose with hyaluronic acid. Smells like Fresh’s Rose Water Toner.
- Mang – Coconut Water with Raspberry. The coconut scent prevails on this one.
- Chimmy – Vitamin C with Witch Hazel. True lemon.
- Koya – Salicylic acid with green tea. A very clean green tea scent
Very interesting lip stains with peach berry candy scent. It is a very yummy and irresistible scent with a non-sticky texture. The application feels a bit of a mystery to me because it usually takes two coats to get enough coverage on my lips. Yet, after the second coat, the product leaves a waxy film that sits on top of the lips. I had to use a lip brush and my little finger to really set the product on my lips. The effect is really nice because it gives an even stain throughout the lips. The staining effect is natural and long-lasting.
- Cozy Rosy (Cooky) – rose mauve (medium)
- Berry Mocha Crunch (Shooky) – berry rose
- Rusty Rose (Koya) – vintage brick rose
Lip + Cheek Chic Sticks
My most preferred products from this BT21 makeup release. The light colors are suitable for cheek colors, while the deep tones are perfect for the lips. A little bit goes a long way, and I love how the product glides effortlessly on the skin. The finish starts as sheen; then it will slowly set to natural.
- Rose & Doze (Koya) – peachy coral.
- Cherry Blossom (Chimmy) – light barbie doll pink
- Rocky Road (Shooky) – brick vintage rose. What a beautiful hard-to-ignore color, like everyone’s bias wrecker
- Berry Cute (Cooky) – berry rose. Ahh, the versatile color that will work with mostly every skin tone.
- Moonwalk (Mang) – beautiful, irresistible, and complicated shade. Just like Mang, it is hard to discern what is really in this color. Is it brown? Is it red? Is it berry? Or is it a mix of all three?
Who does not hoard hand sanitizer nowadays? I know I am, and I am obsessed with finding hand sanitizers in different scents. These sanitizers from BT21 are now my holy grails because each bottle contains interesting scents, and each has 70% Ethanol. Each is also infused with Aloe Vera and Vitamin E. My skin does not feel dry after using any of these.
- Chimmy – yuzu scented. To me, this smells like lemongrass. The scent is quite complicated and different, actually. To some, this may smell like grapefruit.
- Shooky – green tea. A very light green tea scent that is almost hard to discern because I can also smell the ethanol. A clean, pleasing scent, overall.
- Cooky – strawberry vanilla. This smells so sweet and delicious, making me nostalgic of my childhood memories of eating strawberry shortcake with dirty impatient fingers, lol.
Bottom line, I really really love these goodies. I think BT21 nailed these products very well. I did not expect much quality when I first got these, but I was blown away after trying the products. The face masks, the hand sanitizers, and the lip+cheek sticks have sealed the deal for me. I hope they will seal the deal for you too.
You can purchase this BT21 makeup and skincare from The Crème Shop website, click HERE, or you can
SHOP THIS POST below