Hello! Here’s a long overdue post that I was going to share a couple of months ago, but for some reason, I forgot to talk about these interesting boxes from FabFitFun. My Autumn box had been sitting for a while, and my Winter box arrived late. Still, I’m very excited to show you what I got from the previous season’s box and this current season’s goodies.
Autumn 2020 Box – This box is really pretty, complete with maple leaf design and I like some of the contents.
- Foxybae Curling Wand – I like this classic curling wand. The color of the barrel is cute and it heats up quite well. However, you may need to wear gloves or be very careful in using this, so as to avoid burns.
- Volition Beauty Celery Green Cream – This clean gel-like lightweight facial moisturizer is a perfect daily cream for those with oily skin. I like the fresh green scent a lot.
- Masontops Glass Water Bottle with Neoprene in Turquoise – I’m all for glass water bottles like this one. It’s so easy to clean and it’s large enough to store water for working out.
- The Beauty Crop Glow Milk in Blind Date – I didn’t expect much from this highlighter. I thought the color would be a lot darker on me, but I was surprised at how creamy and how good the product felt on my skin. This highlighter blends well and doesn’t change the complexion. The glow is subtle yet very natural and very pretty.
- Stone Candles Room Spray in Santal Noir – I’m not quite satisfied with this room spray. It’s supposed to be a santal scent, but it doesn’t register much. Sleek packaging though.
- NCLA So Rich Cuticle Oil – I like the spice and pine scent, but it feels like any other cuticle oils out there.
- Voesh New York Pedicure in a Box Duo – If you have time for a complete foot spa, then you’re going to love this step-by-step foot scrub, soak, mask, and foot moisturizer. The box can provide two sessions of relaxing foot spa experience. However, the 4-step process seems a little tedious for me.
- Jenny Bird Leana Pendant – nice design but the quality doesn’t look good once you look closely.
Winter 2020 – This box took a long time to ship and also took forever to arrive. I was really surprised at how the box looks. It’s nothing like the other FFF boxes I’ve received before. This Winter’s box looks so different and ordinary. Also, the products are not as interesting as in the previous boxes.
- Summer & Rose Cozy Robe – This robe is probably my most favorite item from this box. The fabric feels very cozy, very soft, and very warm, and has a hoodie attached. I’ve been using this robe a lot lately as I do my daily reads.
- Lily Pulitzer Ceramic Mugs – This set of two very cute coastal mugs are my faves from this box as well. I love how colorful the design is, and I look forward to my morning hot chocolates because of these mugs.
- Brandt POREDERMABRASION – This product allows you to do light microexfoliation on a daily basis. It’s not harsh on the skin and it takes off dead skin cells gently.
- Beautaniq Guardian Angel Revitalising Eye Gels – These cute gel masks are perfect for overnight undereye hydration. I haven’t seen any results from these, but at least my undereyes don’t look like the Sahara desert, lol.
- Voir Haircare Rhythm of the Rain Hair Masque & Scalp Detox – A watermelon-scented balmy hair mask that is perfect for those with Winter-dry strands. I love this a lot and I will use this regularly.
- B-Low The Belt Croc Card Case – I don’t like this at all. The quality doesn’t look good. There are better card cases out there.
- Kind Thins Dark Chocolate Nuts & Sea Salt Bar – This tastes ok. I don’t know why this was in my box though, I could have just purchased this at my local grocery store.
- Daily Concept Daily Facial Dry Brush – I don’t think I’ll be brushing my face with this, but I’ve been using this for my nails, and my nails look well-buffed.
- Aesthetica Liquid Eyeliner – Such a stiff and easy to erase eyeliner.
Those are goodies I got from last season and this season’s FabFitFun box. Overall, I have mixed feelings about them. I like some of the stuff, but I’m not quite crazy about the rest. I’m beginning to wonder if it’s worth continuing my subscription to this box or not. Perhaps I will, or perhaps I will not. We’ll see.
Have you received your FFF box already? How did you feel about the products? PM me.
SHOP EACH OF THESE PRODUCTS BELOW