Hi guys! The Sephora Beauty Insider Event for Spring 2018 will start this April 20th Friday until April 23rd Monday. Get 15% Off All Purchases In-Store and Online for VIB and VIB Rouge Members. Beauty Insider members will get 10% Off. However, if you’re a Rouge member, you’ll get first access this coming April 13th Friday until April 16th Monday. You can even bring a friend in-store on April 13th and both of you will receive the 15% off everything and an exclusive Sephora Card Case plus 7 samples with any purchase. Now that’s a treat!
I have compiled some products that I’ve always wanted to purchase but never really made up my mind about them or was sort of holding back just because I was waiting for this sale to happen. A lot of these products are the luxe ones that are too costly especially if you wanna buy them in several shades. Ready to check what’s on my Wishlist? Here they are…
- Tom Ford Lip Lacquer ($54) – I’ve got my eyes set on these new-released lip indulgence from TF. I’ve tried these at Nordies before and I already have the Pussycat shade as well. I had to stop myself from trying more because of the upcoming Sephora Beauty Inside Event. So far, my first impression of these Lip Lacquers is really positive. They come in 3 finishes; Matte, Metallic, and High Shine.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam Eyeshadow Palette ($42) – There’s no other Spring-released eyeshadow palette that interests me other than this Anastasia Soft Glam. From its suede packaging to the wearable colors of each pan, this palette is just perfect for everyday eye makeup wear.
- Tom Ford Soleil Blanc Shimmering Body Oil ($100) – I’ve been looking into this for quite a while now since I’m starting to get into body oils. This smelled really nice at the store and it has a pretty good amount of shimmer. Just that price though.
- Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Mask (1 for $12, 4 for $45) – This is Tatcha’s newly-released face mask and as a Tatcha lover, I’m pretty excited what this is all about and I want to see whether my skin is going like it or not. I bet this smells divine too.
- Tom Ford Boys & Girls Lip Color (0.07 oz: $36) – I’m looking forward to purchasing some of the Girls shade as I skipped on them before. It looks to me that the Girls have a much better color pay off compared to the Boys. They seem to be more long-wearing as well.
- Peter Thomas Roth FIRMx Peeling Gel (3.4 oz: $48) – Got a sample of this from my Sephora Play a few months ago and I love it. It takes away dead skin cells and it makes the face really smooth. So I need to get this in a larger size.
- Drunk Elephant C-Tango Multivitamin Eye Cream (0.5 oz: $64) – This eye cream seems really promising. It combines Vitamin C and Peptides which are really great for the skin. I’m curious how it works compared to the popular Olehenriksen Banana Bright Eye Cream.
- Tatcha The Silk Canvas Protective Primer (0.7 oz: $52) – This is currently sold out and a lot of people are raving about this primer. I’m curious if this really holds the makeup longer, and how velvety the finish would be given my oily-prone skin type. I also really like the way it smells when I tried it in-store. It’s like finally, a primer that smells good, so I need to get my hands on this soon.
- Farmacy The Mighties Kit ($45) – I’ve been really liking the Farmacy products lately, especially when I got a sample of the Honey Drop Lightweight Moisturizer and the Honey Potion Mask. They feel so smooth and so moisturizing on the skin. Applying them is such a soothing experience, and this set is gonna be a real treat if you love this brand.
- Hourglass Vanish Flash Highlighting Stick (0.21 oz: $42) – I love Hourglass Cosmetics because their products are not only beautiful, they also make you look beautiful in them. This Highlighting Stick feels so creamy and so beautifully shimmery when I tried it in-store. I have my eyes on the Champagne and Gold Flash shades.
- Herbivore Rose Hibiscus Coconut Water Hydrating Face Mist (4 oz: $32) – I’ve never tried any Herbivore products before, and I’ve heard a lot of good things about this Rose Hibiscus Coconut Face Mist. I seem to like its combination of ingredients and as a face mist fanatic, I would really like to have this.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Highlighter (0.31 oz: $28) – Didn’t really care much about this before as I was more focused on the ABH Soft Glam Eyeshadow Palette, but when I swatched this in-store I was immediately blown away. The golden shimmer is beautifully wearable, it’s glitzy and blinding but in a soft and natural way. Now I need this.
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Glow Stick Glistening Illuminator (0.49 oz: $42) – This has been out for a long time and I’ve always wanted it. Every time I see this in the store, my heart breaks because its glow is so beautiful and so bold, and I feel like this time I’ve got to have this, you’ll never know when the situation calls for a dramatic glow highlighter.
- Drunk Elephant Lippe Balm (0.13 oz: $18) – Been having some chapped lips issue lately due to the dry cold weather, and a lot of people are recommending me this. They said it’s effective and it works especially during dry lip seasons. So off this goes to my cart.
- Chloé Nomade Eau de Parfum (mini/travel: $28, 1 oz: $75, 1.7 oz: $105, 2.5 oz: $132) – Ever since sniffing this in a magazine, I knew this scent is going to be perfect for me and it’s going to be a hit for everyone. I got a sample of this in-store as well and it’s really good. It’s not the typical Chloe scent, it’s more of a soft slightly sweet floral with something green and fresh. It’s different and unique.
- Tom Ford Ultra Shine Lip Color ($54) – Heard very good news about this “another latest” from Tom Ford. They said all the shades in this range are so good, you can’t miss it. The pigments and longevity seem to be the big plus on this one. So I have my eyes set on the Nubile, Exuberant, and Luscious shade.
- Dior Diorskin Forever Undercover Concealer ($34) – I’m really curious about this particular concealer. I have a feeling that it’s gonna be a really good one. But why do I feel like it might be similar to the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer? or at least that’s how I felt when I tried this in-store a few days ago. Oh well, let’s see when it finally reaches my home soon.
- Hermès Eau de Pamplemousse Rose (3.3 oz Eau de Cologne Spray: $130, 3.3 oz Concentrate Eau de Toilette Spray: $138) – In-store, this was love at first spritz. Love the light citrusy floral smell. It’s an airy scent that is simple yet very dreamy. A perfect scent for this Spring and Summer. Definitely a must-have.
So, there you go guys, that’s what’s on my wishlist, but I bet that it’s only gonna be the first part. LOL. If you’re gonna be shopping online for the Sephora Beauty Inside Event this week or next week, use the code YAYROUGE for Rouge Members, YAYVIB for VIB Members and YAYINSIDER for BI Members. For in-store shopping, present the card they sent you by mail at checkout.
Happy Shopping Beauty Lovers! What’s in your Wishlist?