It’s that time of the year again for us beauty lovers. Sephora is currently running their Holiday Bonus Beauty Insider Event for a few weekends, catering not only to their Beauty Insider members of different memberships levels but also to those who are non-Beauty Insider Members.
For Rouge Members, you’ll get 20% OFF two weekends of sale access in advance. The first round of sale started last weekend, and the next round will be this coming November 2 to 5. Just use the code ROUGEBONUS
For VIB Members, you can still get 20% OFF on November 9 to 12. Use Code VIBBONUS
For Insiders or Non-Beauty Insider Members, you can get 15% OFF on November 16 to 19 with the code BIBONUS
Aren’t these weekend sales exciting? It’s always a great idea to take advantage of these sales event in order to try some new releases in beauty and skin care or use them to finally get a discount on some products you’ve been wishing and longing for a long time. With that being said, I have compiled a few items that have been on my wishlist for some time and also some newness in beauty that I would love to try. I will be adding another set of wishlist in the following weeks to come.
- Charlotte Tilbury Stars In Your Eyes Eyeshadow Palette ($75) – This is such a pricey eyeshadow palette with a very beautiful packaging. I would really like to try this because each color seems to be very pigmented and also, I haven’t really tried a Charlotte Tilbury eyeshadow before or even own one, so I’m hoping that this would be a keeper.
- Beautyblender Sapphire ($20) – Because there is always a reason to buy a Beautyblender especially in every color, LOL. I cannot stress how much of a staple this little sponge is for me and it’s still the most useful tool to apply the foundation seamlessly while looking natural. This newest Sapphire-blue shade is just too beautiful to pass up.
- BKR Spiked Tutu Glass Water Bottle (Little, 16 oz: $42) – I’ve been eyeing this beautiful eye-catching water bottle for a long time. I like its edgy, unique and spunky design that is not only cool to carry around, its entire aesthetic is just perfect as a decor, plus it makes you wanna drink more water too, ha! It comes in two sizes, and I like the “little” size which is easy to carry. I know it’s kinda silly to wish for a fancy-looking water bottle because, at the end of the day, it’s just really a water bottle, LOL, but this is just so pretty, and on top of that, it looks like something made for self-defense, LOL.
- Kerastase Reflection Sulfate-Free Shampoo for Color-Treated Hair (8.5 oz: $30) – I’ve always wanted to try this particular shampoo from Kerastase. I’m a big fan of Sulfate-free haircare, and this one sparks my curiosity a lot. Also, I’ve heard that this smells really great, and of course, it’s gentle not only for colored hair but also for those who’ve had some treatments done on their mane.
- Viktor&Rolf Magic Liquid Diamonds (Mini 0.30 oz: $30, 2.5 oz: $190) – This is my most favorite scent from the newest Viktor&Rolf Magic Collection of Eau de Parfums, reviewed HERE. I love the clean irresistible floral scent of this and I’m dying to have this in full size.
- Urban Decay Naked Cherry Eyeshadow Palette (12 x 0.038 oz: $49) – I’m excited to try this but not quite sure about what to expect of this palette, in other words, this palette is giving me mixed emotions. I’m afraid the shades might be too “bruised” looking for me, but they all look really gorgeous judging from the swatches I’m seeing online. So I’m hoping this would really work for my skin tone.
- Giorgio Armani Rouge D’Armani Matte Lipstick (0.14 oz: $38) – Saw this at my local Sephora and I almost bought a few shades, but I’m waiting for this sale. These lipsticks look really pretty and they have a beautiful elegant red and black case. The texture is a very nice matte and the shades are just gorgeous.
- Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Powder Foundation (0.31 oz: $62) – I’ve heard good things about this pressed powder and since I’m looking for a new pressed powder foundation to love, I’m hoping this would be perfect for me. The reviews of this are really good as well.
- Shiseido Modern Matte Powder Lipstick (0.14 oz: $26) – Someone recommended this to me and mentioned that this is such a very good yet understated matte lipstick, and judging from the reviews online, I think I may like this a lot. We’ll see, so far, I really love the shade range.
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Unlocked Palette ($80) – I’m torn between this palette and the other limited-edition new Ambient Lighting Edit Volume 4 Palette from Hourglass as well. However, I seem to like this Unlocked palette better, at least shade-wise. The Volume 4 Palette looks very much like the Volume 3 which I already have from the last Holiday Season (reviewed HERE). Problem is, this Unlocked Palette is still Sold Out. Hopefully, Sephora will restock this soon before the sale ends.
Have you shopped the Sephora Holiday Bonus Event already? What’s on your wishlist?
Stay tuned for more of my Sephora Holiday Event Wishlist