Hi there! I’ve got a quick recipe to share. One that is very easy to prepare and won’t take much of your time. If you’re a busy bee like moi, it can be really challenging to find some ample time to cook, especially if you’re dealing with a lot of things at the same time.
This recipe is very special to me because it’s dedicated to the one that taught me my first research method course and the one who actually gave this recipe :-). She’s also the one with the super-fast reflexes, hahaha!
Excited to try this recipe at the comfort of your home? Keep on scrolling.
- bag of tater tots (frozen is ok, no need to thaw)
- one cup shredded cheese (I used sharp cheddar)
- one can Campbell’s Cream of Mushroom Soup
- French fried onions
- ½ cup sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- Arrange tater tots in a casserole or baking pan
- Mix ½ cup sour cream plus one cup shredded cheese and the mushroom soup
- Pour the sour cream and mushroom soup mixture on top of the tater tots
- Top with French fried onions
- Bake for 45 minutes
That’s it! You now have a quick, delicious, comfort meal that is ready to be shared with your family and friends. Easy peasy.
P.S. My finished product may look slightly burned because I got distracted for a few minutes. Nevertheless, the taste remained delightful 🙂 .
Blinding or no blinding, this recipe may be simple, but it’s surprisingly delicious. The combination of sour cream and mushroom soup is so gooood. I highly highly recommend that you try this asap.
SHOP THIS POST