Heya Babies! It’s about time for another Sephora Play! contents showcase. This month is all about the “Good Beauty Vibes” and I have a feeling that I’m gonna like the goodies inside.
I definitely see a few skin care products, a haircare, a lippie and a very interesting mascara. Of course, there’s also the featured scent of the month. Hmmm, something about this box that’s telling me it’s all about a beautiful summer vibe.
Shall we start?
1. bareMINERALS Gen Nude Liquid Lipcolor in Swag – Blushing Nude. If you haven’t read my complete bareMinerals Gen Nude Matte Liquid Lipcolor review, click HERE. As you can see, I really love this lipstick even though it takes a few minutes to set. The formulation is lightweight and non-drying on the lips. Plus, the shades are pretty and very wearable, even this Swag shade is a nice nude mauve that still looks good on my lips and it didn’t make me look too washed-out.
2. Atelier Cologne, Orange Sanguine – Reviewed HERE. I love this scent a lot and I don’t get bored with it even if I have already tried it before. It smells freshly sweet like the mix of blood orange and bitter orange. So great for the summer, like a warm version of Atelier Cologne’s Clementine California Cologne.
3. It Cosmetics, Superhero Elastic Stretch Volumizing Mascara – One of the most weightless, long wearing and lengthening mascara I’ve ever tried. From the moment I saw the shape of the brush and its bristles, I knew this is gonna be good for smaller eyes and it’s great for precise application on the corner lashes and the bottom as well.
4. Milk Makeup, Cooling Water – If there is one product that I’m most excited about this month’s box, it’s this one. This is so unique and I have been curious about this one for quite some time. Not exactly sure how to use this though, but I’m all about any refreshing or cooling products, you know. According to Sephora, you can use this before applying makeup or keep it in the fridge for an extra cooling effect. So far, I’ve only applied it on my face, neck and around the eye area. It’s so cool and so refreshing. It’s a great product for the summer and I love it.
5. Briogeo Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave-In Conditioning Spray – This thing smells SO GOOD. Never knew that a blend of Rosehip, Argan oil, and Coconut oil could smell this good. I just couldn’t get enough of the scent. It’s like a fresh rose mixed with slightly sweet milk and something else. I sprayed this on my damp hair after showering, then did a blowout and my hair feels soft and frizz-free even in a hot and humid weather. It didn’t even weigh my hair down and it feels soft, smooth, and it didn’t’ look oily as well. I have a feeling I’ll be purchasing the large bottle and will use it for the whole summer. Mama Mia.
6. Boscia Charcoal Pore Pudding Intensive Wash-Off Treatment – This black and white charcoal swirl mask looks kinda cute even though it wasn’t very swirly anymore to me when it arrived. It smells like charcoal but not extremely so and it feels more like a thick cream upon application, it then dries down softly. It’s not like the rough cement-like dryness of some charcoal masks that you can’t move your face after a few minutes. This one is soft but it still dries and once it does, it doesn’t transfer. It also takes out the excess oils and impurities.
I enjoyed this month’s box better than last month’s (reviewed HERE).
My most favorite are, of course, the Cooling Water and the Briogeo Milk Reparative Leave-In Spray. I also enjoyed the Superhero Mascara, the Gen Nude Liquid Lipcolor and the Atelier Cologne Orange Sanguine scent.
Have you had this month’s box already? What’s your fave?
Follow on Instagram: @reviewsandotherstuff