The Sephora Spring 2018 Beauty Insider Event is back again for its second round tomorrow April 20th Friday until April 23rd Monday. If you missed out on some of the beauty products you wanted to buy or had simply been eyeing a particular item for some time, tomorrow is your chance to get them at:
15% Off Everything In-store or Online for Rouge Members. Use Code: YAYROUGE.
15% Off Everything In-Store or Online for VIB Members. Use Code: YAYVIB
10% Off Everything In-Store or Online for BI Members. Used Code: YAYINSIDER
If you’re not sure what to buy and are looking for some guides and recommendations on what products to try, check out the first part of this article-My Wishlist for the Sephora Beauty Insider Event Spring 2018 HERE.
I had a lot of fun shopping last week’s Sephora sale. The store was packed and even though some of the stuff I wanted were sold out by the time I reached my local Sephora store, I was still able to find the stuff I missed out on by ordering them online. The shipping was pretty fast too. I’ll be posting some of my Sephora loot on my Insta (@reviewsandotherstuff) very soon, so stay tuned for that. I still have some stuff I wanted to buy at Sephora and I can’t wait for tomorrow’s event to start. So here’s the second part of my Wishlist for the Sephora Spring Bonus 2018 Beauty Insider Event. I also included a list of some of my recommended products so you guys can check them out once you shop online or in-store.
- Lancome Monsieur Big Waterproof Mascara (0.33 oz: $25) – I’m a big fan of the original Monsieur Big Mascara because it gives me that big fat lashes that I can only dream of. So, you can imagine my excitement when they finally released the Waterproof version of it. I bet it’s gonna be even better, hopefully.
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighter in Dreamsicle (0.25 oz: $38) – This is Becca’s newest addition to their famous lineup of pressed highlighters. In the website, this is described as a soft tangerine vanilla gold pearl and it looks really pretty. I have to see and try this in real life.
- Fenty Body Lava Body Luminizer in Who Needs Clothes?! (3 oz: $59) – I tried this at my local Sephora and I was really blown away by how blinding and glittery this was. I only had to put a little drop on the back of my hand and it’s so shimmery and so pretty. I wanted to buy it right then and there, but I had to stop myself especially after reading some reviews talking about how sticky this could get, and besides, I have to wait for the sale tomorrow anyway. So I wanna try this again and see whether I really want this or not. But it’s so beautiful though…LOL
- Briogeo Don’t Despair, Repair! Super Moisture Shampoo (16 oz: $36) – This has been on my wishlist for some time. I love Briogeo products because they’re not harsh on the hair, and their stuff always smells amazing. I bet this shampoo is gonna be awesome too, and with the good reviews online, I’m sure my hair is waiting for this.
- Coola Full Spectrum 360° Sun Silk Drops SPF 30 (1 oz: $46) – Another product I’m dying to try from a brand that is quite underrated yet is actually delivering quality products – Coola. I love everything that Coola makes, especially their sunscreen, and I’m telling you, they have the best scented and lightweight sunscreens in the world. I’m excited to try this newest Sun Silk Drops from them, I bet it’s gonna be good.
- Tom Ford Traceless Foundation Stick in 4.7 Cool Beige (0.5 oz: $85) – As I mentioned in my previous Tom Ford Foundations Review (HERE), I need to get my hands on this TF Foundation Stick. I have read good reviews about this particular foundation, and besides, I need a new non-liquid travel foundation in my stash. So this fits the bill.
- OleHenriksen C-Rush Brightening Gel Crème (1.7 oz: $44) – Oh I have to have this one. This is a newly-released moisturizer from Olehenriksen and an exciting addition to his “Truth” line of skincare. There’s already a lot of buzz about this which I am not really surprised because don’t we all love everything that smells delish like OleHenriksen’s Vitamin C and orange-infused gels and creams?
- Tom Ford Eye Color Quad in O4 Honeymoon (0.35 oz: $85) – I keep seeing this in-store and every time I see this eyeshadow quad, I feel like I would have a heart attack. It’s so beautiful, especially the Honeymoon compact. It’s one of those eye colors that you can’t help but stare in awe and excitement. So, this only goes one way. In my shopping cart. LOL.
- Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat Le Teint Radiance Awakening Foundation SPF 22 (1 oz: $58) – I’m so curious about this particular YSL foundation. This has been on my wishlist for a long time and I don’t know exactly what made kinda ignore it. I think because there have been some mixed reviews about this before, but lately, it seems like there’s a new liking to this foundation. Also, I’ve tried the YSL Touche Eclat All-In-One Glow Foundation recently and I really love it, so my curiosity for this one is growing. I just don’t know what shade I need to get yet, so I have to try this in-store.
- Huda Beauty Obsessions Eyeshadow Palette in Warm Brown (0.05 oz: $27) – This is another one of those eyeshadow colors that you can’t help but stare. Then you stare at it again and again, and you swatch it on your arms, then you stare at it again. Yeah, that’s how beautiful and mesmerizing this eye palette is. Also, each shade of each compact seems to be well-curated, so I bet this eyeshadow palette won’t disappoint.
- Korres Greek Yoghurt Foaming Cream Cleanser (2.54 oz: $14, 5.07 oz: $26) – I recently a got a sample of this Greek cleanser and I was really impressed. I’ve been a long time fan of some of Korres’ skincare products and this foaming cleanser is definitely worth having in its regular size. It lathers very well on the face and it makes the face feel thoroughly cleaned. Also, this smells fabulous.
- Dior Addict Lip Glow Color Reviver Balm (0.12 oz: $34) – The Dior Lip Glows are the best-tinted lip balms I’ve ever tried and they should be everyone’s must-have lip products. Try the HOLO Pink, HOLO Purple, Raspberry, Matte Raspberry and the Ultra Pink shades which are so beautiful and so pigmented. Their stain lasts a long time and they’re very comforting on the lips. See the swatches HERE.
- Tom Ford Nail Lacquer (0.41 oz: $36) – One of my favorite nail polishes are made by Tom Ford, simply because their colors are so vivid and their shades are pretty and unique, not to mention the fact that their names are very catchy. Also, I find that their nail colors tend to last a long time, almost about two weeks or more without chipping. So I recommend the shades in Bitter Bitch, Plum Noir, and Mink Brule. A review of the TF Nail Colors will be out very soon.
- Josie Maran Whipped Argan Oil Body Butter (8 oz: $35) – Need a lotion that smells so good and so hydrating? I definitely recommend that you try this Argan Body Butter by Josie Maran. This body butter is great for dry skin, and it comes in different scents. I especially love the sweet citrus and it’s one of my staple body moisturizers of all time. P.S. I will also be reviewing some of my favorite body lotions and body butters soon, so stay tuned for that.
- Urban Decay All Nighter Pollution Protection Makeup Setting Spray Environmental Defense (4 oz: $34) – This is my newest favorite Urban Decay Makeup Setting Spray. I like how fine the mist is and it doesn’t have a strong scent. This sets your makeup and makes it last a long time, and it’s also a great facial hydrator any time of the day. I also love the fact that this is a great mist to use in areas where you know you’ll be exposed to some environmental pollutions.
- OleHenriksen The Clean Truth Foaming Cleanser (1.7 oz: $10, 7 oz: $30) – This cleanser is both on my wishlist and on my list of recommended products. That’s because this face cleanser is so good in every way. This literally comes out as a foam and is ready to use on the face. One pump or two is enough for a good thorough cleanse. The formula lathers well, takes off excess oil, and it makes the face feel very clean. I also dig the juicy energizing orange scent too.
- Tom Ford Shade and Illuminate Glow Stick ($55) – If you want that easy breezy beach vibe glow, then get this TF highlighter and blush stick. It’s practically easy to use and it’s so blendable. Its finish and effect on the face will simply set you on a vacation-mode. See the swatches and review HERE.
- Huda Beauty Desert Dusk Eyeshadow Palette (0.89 oz: $65) – If there’s one eyeshadow palette that I love looking at and love using for its beautiful range of unique colors (not to mention the fact that the palette itself already has a lot of shades to choose from) it’s gotta be the Huda Beauty Desert Dusk Eye Palette. This palette is simply gorgeous through and through, and you can get a lot of looks just by using this. Reviewed HERE.
- Dior Diorskin Forever Perfect Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 35 (1 oz: $52) – This is my most favorite Dior liquid foundation so far. Even better than the Dior Forever Undercover Foundation which has been released recently. I like this one better because this sets fast but it gives you enough time to blend it on the skin, and it’s also nonsticky, and lightweight.
- Tom Ford Illuminating Primer (1 oz: $75) – Reviewed HERE. This is my go-to primer when I need my makeup to last longer and to be perfect. It does have a funny smell, but it feels really good on the skin, and it works with any TF Foundations or better yet any foundations out there as well. The effect is dewy and gorgeous.
- Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm (1 oz: $9.50, 3.8 oz: $29.50) – A classic and still one of my favorite makeup removers out there. This will remove all kinds of makeup and this always works no matter what. A lot of us adore this makeup melter, so if you need to replenish your stash, tomorrow’s the time, until Monday.
- Alterna Haircare Caviar Anti-Aging Anti-Frizz Shampoo & Conditioner (8.5 oz: $34) – I am currently using these newest additions to the Alterna Caviar line of haircare products. This is currently their “Anti-Frizz” hair product that caters to taming frizzy strands and making the hair silky and moisturized. So far, I’m really liking these shampoo and conditioner. These feel more like the thicker version of the original Alterna Caviar Anti-Aging Replenishing Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner, which are both already good to start with, but these Anti-Frizz Shampoo and Conditioner seem to have much better scents.
So, that comprises the second part of my Sephora Spring 2018 Bonus Event Wishlist as well as my Recommendations on what products to look out for when you hit the stores tomorrow or if you shop Sephora online. Remember, the Sephora Sale continues throughout the weekend and ends Monday.
Have A Happy Shopping Folks! Stay Safe