Hello guys, as I mentioned in one of my previous posts, I promised to share with you some of the recipes I’ve been preparing in my kitchen lately. One of them is this simple Mediterranean-style Lamb Chops that I accidentally discovered while trying to make a Gyro, LOL. I honestly had a hard time perfecting that dish and even to this day, I’m still trying to figure out how I could do it better. So if you have any suggestions or any recipe on how to make a simple Gyro, let me know.
So, back to my newly-discovered Lamb Chops recipe, I actually love how simple this recipe is and anyone can absolutely do it with almost no margin or error, ha! On top of that, there are no overwhelming ingredients involved, just a few basic ones you’d typically find in your kitchen. Also, as someone like moi who is on a Keto diet for almost a year now and has a super busy lifestyle, this recipe is perfect. It’s pure protein and it’s super easy and quick to prepare.
Frenched Lamb Rack, sliced into 9 pcs (got mine at Costco)
1/2 cup Olive Oil
1 tsp Oregano
1 tbsp Garlic Salt
1/4 tsp ground black pepper
1/2 cup Canola Oil or any cooking oil you prefer
- Slice Lamb Rack into individual pieces and put it in a large bowl. Approximately 9 or 10 is what we need for this recipe.
- In a smaller bowl, combine all the ingredients found in the marinating list, and pour/rub it into the lamb. Make sure each meat’s surface is thoroughly coated.
3. Cover the bowl with the lamb and marinate for 30 minutes inside the refrigerator.
4. After marinating, pour the Canola Oil into a cooking pan (mine’s about 12 inches in diameter) and heat it using medium fire.
5. Fry the lamb chops until they turn medium brown.
Serve with sautéed Asparagus (optional)
Voila! That’s it! It’s super easy and ready to eat 🙂 This recipe is good for two people. You can adjust it accordingly if you’re serving it for several guests. Enjoy!