Heya! It’s about time for another Sephora Play! contents showcase. This month is all about the “Good Beauty Vibes” and I have a feeling that I’m going to like the goodies inside.
I definitely spot a few skincare products, a haircare, a lippie, and a very interesting mascara. Of course, there’s also the featured scent of the month. Hmmm, something about this box that’s telling me it’s all about having a beautiful Summer vibe.
Shall we start?
1. bareMINERALS Gen Nude Liquid Lipcolor in Swag – If you haven’t read my complete bareMinerals Gen Nude Matte Liquid Lipcolor review, click HERE. As you can see, I really love this lipstick even though it takes a few minutes to set. I find that the formulation is lightweight and non-drying on the lips. On top of that, the shades in this line are pretty and very wearable. Even this Swag color is a nice nude mauve that still looks good on my lips and it didn’t make me look too washed-out.
2. Atelier Cologne, Orange Sanguine – Reviewed HERE. I love this scent a lot and I don’t get bored with it even if I have already tried it before. It smells freshly sweet like a mix of blood orange and bitter orange. So great for the Summer, like a warm version of Atelier Cologne’s Clementine California Cologne.
3. It Cosmetics, Superhero Elastic Stretch Volumizing Mascara – One of the most weightless, long-wearing and lengthening mascaras I’ve ever tried. From the moment I saw the shape of the brush and its bristles, I knew this is going to be good for smaller eyes and it’s great for precise application on the corner lashes and the bottom as well.
4. Milk Makeup, Cooling Water – If there is one product that I’m most excited about in this month’s box, it’s this one. This is so unique and I have been curious about this one for quite some time. I’m not exactly sure how to use this though, but I’m all about any refreshing or cooling products. According to Sephora, you can use this before applying makeup or keep it in the fridge for an extra cooling effect. So far, I’ve only applied it on my face, neck and around the eye area. It’s so cool and so refreshing. It’s a great product for the Summer and I love it.
5. Briogeo Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave-In Conditioning Spray – This thing smells SO GOOD. Never knew that a blend of rosehip, argan oil, and coconut oil could smell this good. I just couldn’t get enough of this scent. It’s like a fresh rose mixed with slightly sweet milk and something else. I sprayed it on my damp hair after showering, then did a blowout and my hair felt so soft and frizz-free even on a hot and humid weather. It didn’t even weigh my hair down and my strands felt smooth and non-oily. I have a feeling I’ll be purchasing this product in its regular size.
6. Boscia Charcoal Pore Pudding Intensive Wash-Off Treatment – This black and white charcoal swirl mask looks kind of cute even though it wasn’t very swirly anymore when it arrived. It smells like charcoal but not extremely so and it feels more like a thick cream upon application, it then dries down softly. It’s not like the rough cement-like dryness of some charcoal masks that you can’t move your face after a few minutes. This one is soft but it still dries and once it does, it doesn’t transfer. It also takes out the excess oils and impurities.
I enjoyed this month’s box better than last month’s (reviewed HERE).
My most favorites are, of course, the Cooling Water and the Briogeo Milk Reparative Leave-In Spray. I also enjoyed the Superhero Mascara, the Gen Nude Liquid Lipcolor and the Atelier Cologne Orange Sanguine scent.
Have you had this month’s box already? What’s your fave?
Bye for now,
Follow on Instagram: @reviewsandotherstuff