Hi Everyone! As promised, here’s part two of my Sephora Holiday Bonus Event Wishlist (part one HERE), together with a few recommendations that you may wanna check out whenever you shop online or in-store today and over the weekend. This weekend’s sale is for Insiders or Non-Beauty Insider Members and you can get 15% OFF starting today November 16 up to the 19th with the code BIBONUS. Also, VIB and Rouge Members have an extended 20% OFF this weekend with the code ENJOY. So hurry up and get those items you missed from last week’s sale.
Here’s what’s on my lists
- Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Flawless Filter (1 oz: $44) – This is a perfect add-on for your foundation for that subtle lit-from-within glow. This also can be used as a natural-looking highlight for the cheekbones and other high points of the face. Reviewed further HERE.
- Briogeo Rosarco Blow Dry Perfection Heat Protectant Crème (4oz: $24) – This is my current favorite heat protectant product and I love that this is not sticky or greasy and it doesn’t weigh my straight hair down. Also, you only need a pea-sized amount and this lasts a long time.
- Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick Highlighter (0.4 oz: $48) – A perfect fusion of blush and highlighter in one. This adds a nice flush and glow to the face and it’s multifaceted. Highly recommend this to each and everyone. See the swatches HERE.
- Tom Ford Eye Defining Pen (0.03 oz: $58) – This is pretty much the only liquid eyeliner that works for me nowadays and it doesn’t disappoint. This eyeliner delivers, meaning – it doesn’t budge, never smudge, and it stays true black in color.
- Farmacy Green Clean Makeup Meltaway Cleansing Balm (Mini 1.7 oz: $22, 3.2 oz: $34) – A makeup remover that smells great and it removes any kinds of makeup. There is nothing quite like this and this washes off easily without any residue. Reviewed further HERE.
- Origins GinZing Refreshing Scrub Cleanser (5 oz: $20.50) – One of the best-scented facial cleansers ever hands down, and I love its gentle exfoliation. I look forward to using this cleanser everyday because it’s so invigorating. Read more about this product HERE.
- Dior Rouge Dior Ultra Rouge Lipstick ($37) – A satiny matte lipstick that delivers strong pigments and can last for several hours. This lipstick is not only gorgeous on the outside, but its formulation is also impressive and it’s one of the best lipsticks I’ve ever tried this season. See some of the swatches HERE.
- Josie Maran Whipped Argan Oil Face Butter (1.7 oz: $40) – This a buttery smooth moisturizer that is perfect for this skin-drying season. I love how soft the texture of this cream is and my skin absorbs this easily.
- Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Cleanser Daily Foaming Wash (Mini 1.7 oz: $19, Standard 4 oz: $38) – This is my most favorite Kate Somerville facial cleanser and it smells fresh and divine. It is foamy and I love that it has AHA which purifies the pores and this is also gentle enough for everyday use.
- Shiseido Modern Matte Powder Lipstick (0.14 oz: $26) – Another favorite matte lipstick of mine this season. I like how light this lipstick feels on the lips and it’s very well-pigmented. Also, this is very long-wearing and the shade range is TDF. See some of the swatches HERE
- Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow Contour Duo (0.56 oz: $68) – I’ve been curious about this since seeing this on Candice Swanepoel’s 10 Minute Guide to Fake Natural Makeup in youtube. It looks like a very beautiful bronzer/highlighter duo and I wanna try it in Fair/Medium.
- Hourglass Scattered Light Glitter Eye Shadow (0.12 oz: $29) – This individual eyeshadow seems very pigmented and creamy. I heard very good things about it and I’m curious as to how it would wear on me. I love how glittery and bold the colors look online.
- Stila Shimmer & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow (0.153 oz: $24) – I already own a few shades of this and I need to collect more. This is an easy to wear liquid eyeshadow that requires a good technique upon application, but once you get the hang of it, you’ll love how easy and nice this looks on the lid and this sets fast but also allows you enough time to blend.
- Eve Lom Cleanser (Mini 0.7 oz: $24, also available in several larger sizes) – I’m curious about this particular cleanser and I’ve never tried any Eve Lom skincare products before. Heard it’s very good and lots of people rave about it.
- Marc Jacobs O!Mega Glaze All-Over Foil Luminizer (0.35 oz: $49) – This looks like a very stunning and very pigmented highlighter with a very gorgeous packaging. The MJ O!Mega products have been outstanding for me so far.
- Pat McGrath Labs Mothership V Eyeshadow Palette in Bronze Seduction ($125) – Out of all the Pat McGrath eyeshadows, this is the one that caught my eye. I find this to be the most cohesive in terms of color scheme, and I believe this is super pigmented. Can’t wait to try it.
- Natasha Denona Eyeshadow Palette 5 (5 x 0.08 oz: $48) – I’ve always wanted to try ND’s eyeshadows. They’re so pigmented whenever I swatch them in store, yet I just couldn’t seem to justify the price tag (like Pat McG) but the pigment of these palettes is totally mind-blowing. Not really sure which one I should get though. I’m gearing towards the Camel Palette, Palette #2 and Palette #4.
That comprises my Wishlist and Recommendations for this year’s Sephora Holiday Bonus Beauty Insider Event. Have you ever tried any of these products already? What’s in your Wishlist? Any Recs?
Hope you guys have fun shopping!