Happy New Year! but before we completely let go of 2016, let’s talk about one last thing. Nope, not your New Year’s Resolution just yet. Let’s take a look back at The Sephora Play December 2016 Box contents and review, which took quite a while to arrive, but here it is! 🙂
So what did I get? A bunch of stuff that I really like, and had a lot of fun trying, though I wish, they could’ve sent more, LOL! By the way, last month’s theme is “The Partygoers.” Makes sense right? December is full of festivities and gatherings, so better have something gorgeous and party-appropriate beauty products to try.
Here’s what I got:
- Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray: Already have this and has been diligently using this to set my makeup. Recently, I ran out of this setting spray and was planning to repurchase but thanks to this Sephora Play Box, I got a pretty decent travel size of this particular product. Let me tell you, this stuff works and it really makes your makeup last all day and all night, even if you’re already walking side to side. LOL.
- Elizabeth And James Nirvana Bourbon Eu de Parfum: With vanilla bourbon, oakwood and tuberose. It’s a musky and woody scent. The thing is, this scent is too manly for me, and I’m no fan of musky fragrances. So this perfume will be a miss for me.
- Sephora Collection Cream Lip Stain (Always Red): Some of the colors were already reviewed HERE. I’ve always love the formulation and texture of Sephora’s Creamy Lip Stains, but this shade of red doesn’t work for my skin tone.
- Make Up For Ever Step 1 Skin Equalizer Smoothing Primer: Not only this primer is meant to help the skin achieve a smooth and balanced texture plus making your makeup last for a very long time, it also smells heavenly good. Like a very fragrant shampoo but has the texture of the typical Make Up For Ever primers. Will definitely buy it in full-size.
- Drybar “Detox” Dry Shampoo: Love this dry shampoo so much. It smells good and not yucky, and it feels lightweight on the hair. It didn’t make my hair look more oily or heavy, instead, it made it look shiny and lightweight as if extending the life of my hair for another day. Ya know what I mean…
- Bobbi Brown Smokey Eye Mascara: Love the wand of this mascara. It’s small and tapered and is great for Asian eyes because it allows for a much precise application. Also, the formula doesn’t clump nor smudge and is very buildable.
Hello 2017! May this be a good year for all of us!
Now tell me, what’s your New Year Resolution? less makeup hauls? Doubt it… LOL
Ciao for now…
Follow me on instagram: @reviewsandotherstuff