Hello, my dear friends! It is February and Valentine’s is in the air. If you are thinking of buying something for the special gal in your life, here are my top picks for this month of love. The following products listed below are some of the stuff I currently own or use, and are truly loving, while a few are still on my wish list. I am certain you will love most of the items featured in this post.
- Tiffany & Co. Rose Gold Eau de Parfum – This scent defines my Valentine’s vibe this year. A perfect blend of fresh currants, light floral, amber, and just something so fresh, clean, elegant, and unique. It is love at first spritz with this new Tiffany & Co. scent. Buy the whole set HERE.
- Hourglass Unlocked Satin Crème Lipstick – A fabulous satin scent with equally fabulous golden packaging. The formula is non-drying and the lipstick comes in different shades. It is the ideal lipstick for this windchill Valentine’s month.
- Patrick Ta Major Headlines Blush & Highlighter Palette Vol II – Beautiful tones of corals and pinks for the cheeks, giving you major headturns!
- Nordstrom Cabled Rib Wool & Recycled Cashmere Scarf – The texture is so soft, and it is pink!
- Free People Joplin Cozy Jacket – Teddy coats are still in this season and the pink teddy from Free People reads — love can get cozier even in cold temps.
- Diptyque Roses Candle – A true Diptyque classic in a pink ceramic container. A precious gift that will surely brighten anybody’s day!
- Riki 10x Skinny Lighted Mirror – One of the best and most useful mirrors I have ever owned. A great companion for any makeup enthusiasts and for taking selfies right after that expertly-applied makeup (which took an hour to apply, btw).
- Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Beautifying Blush and Highlighter Palette – I have so many Tilbury palettes — said NO ONE EVER! P.S. I want this so bad.
- Free People Homecoming Blanket Scarf – If you want to beat cold, do it with this huge blanket scarf that is so soft and so warm. You will love this, I guarantee.
- Crew Cashmere Classic-Fit Crewneck Sweater – There is just something about a pink cashmere sweater.
- Pivo Pod Lite Smartphone Camera Mount – I love this little gadget. It moves when I move, and it gives me a lot of freedom to record my vids. The tracking ability is superb!
- Paris Hilton Mini Refrigerator – Paris has a Paris Hilton store on amazon, and her stuff is full of beautiful pink items that are SO HOT, like this very useful pink mini-fridge, which is affordable too.
- Paris Hilton Diamond Bling Water Tumbler – Loving these trendy pink glittery tumblers from Paris Hilton. So blingy, so eye-catching, and so useful in keeping my drinks warm.
- Koythin Ceramic Coffee Mug with Saucer Set – Love moves in pink ceramic coffee mugs with heart-shaped saucers like this set from amazon. Now, can I get more of this, s’il vous plait.
- Kurt Geiger Perfume Clutch – Surprise your fashionista Galentine with a pink perfume clutch shoulder bag like this one. This cute clutch will surely win hearts!
There goes my 2023 Valentine’s day recs and wish list for you all. I hope you will have a fabulous Valentine’s day, and may you find and feel love not only this month but forever. Mwah! Happy Valentines Day!
SHOP THIS POST